I love language, communication and building enduring relationships with my clients.
My business is founded on the simple aim of being as helpful as possible. I’m friendly, approachable, diplomatic and professional, and I will respect your voice, style and ideas.
This is why so much of my work comes from repeat custom, as well as referrals from satisfied clients.
I’ve run a successful consultancy since 2011, specialising in financial services and business writing, academic work and fiction editing.
From catching typos to delving in and helping you sort out the ideas and content, nothing makes me happier than taking tricky text and turning it into effective (and affective) writing.
- Professional member of the Society for Editors and Proofreaders (SfEP)
- Member of the Professional Copywriters’ Network
- Member of BAFTA Scotland
- Trained in Fiction Editing and Proofreading by SfEP
- Trained in Copy-Editing by Publishing Scotland
- First Class MA Hons with Distinction in French Language & Literature (with Italian and English Literature), University of Edinburgh
- Awarded the F. C. Green Prize for French Literature, University of Edinburgh
- MSc in Film, University of Edinburgh
- Screenwriting 1 & 2, University of Edinburgh
- Advanced study of Spanish, Italian and Latin
-"She is highly intelligent, professional, creative and talented, a truly professional writer and editor, and she has my highest recommendation." -